Saturday, February 2, 2008

My First Post

Hey everybody. I'm Huda and I'm a fourth year in biomedical engineering at the University of Texas at Austin. I'm not exactly sure what to do after I graduate, but I'm pretty sure I'll shift away from the sciences and engineering. See, my first year here at UT I made a short 5 min documentary for one of my classes, and I enjoyed it so much that it sort of stayed in the back of my head for the past three or so years. So last year, I decided to stay an extra year to take classes related to film and complete this bridging disciplines certification program in digital arts and media. Well, one of the classes I'm taking for the program is Web Publishing, which brings me to this blog...it's the first time I ever made one, so I hope you all enjoy it!

No comments: